Welcome to the Freedom to Read Giveaway Hop
July 2 - July 9, 2014
Hi everyone! Welcome to this week's giveaway hop. I'm happy to spotlight Sarah Zettel's American Fairy Trilogy. Please note that this will be posting a little bit early, so if you don't see giveaway hop posts yet on the other blogs (linky list at the end of this post), don't worry! Everyone's posts will go live sometime on July 2.
The publisher, Random House Children's Books, will send a winner a copy of Bad Luck Girl, the third book in the trilogy (US/Canada only), while I will provide a copy of one of the books, winner's choice (International). Please make sure you choose the correct Rafflecopter widget to enter!
About Bad Luck Girl:
Historical fiction fans will be drawn into a rich blend of historical fiction and fantasy in Sarah Zettel’s BAD LUCK GIRL (Random House Books for Young Readers/ Ages 12 up). The exciting conclusion to the American Fairy Trilogy, fans of Libba Bray's The Diviners will love the blend of fantasy and twentieth-century history in this stylish series.
After rescuing her parents from the Seelie king at Hearst Castle, Callie is caught up in the war between the fairies of the Midnight Throne and the Sunlit Kingdoms. By accident, she discovers that fairies aren't the only magical creatures in the world. There's also Halfers, misfits that are half fairy and half . . . other--half paper, half steel girder, half electric spark. As the war heats up, Callie's world falls apart. And even though she's the child of prophecy, she doubts she can save the Halfers, her people, her family, and Jack, let alone herself. Bad Luck Girl, they call Callie, and she's starting to believe them.
Extraordinary detailed research about 1930s America and Chicago's crime-ridden cityscape shines through in BAD LUCK GIRL. Die-hard historical fiction fans will be drawn into the fantasy realm and fantasy readers will find themselves caught up in the vivid history of this story.
Click on any of the book covers to open the Goodreads page for that book.
- For Bad Luck Girl: Open to US and Canada. For any 1 book in the American Fairy Trilogy by Sarah Zettel: Open internationally.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget a day or two after the contest ends.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to to the email, otherwise we will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us. You can review our full contest policy here.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL INFO IN THE COMMENTS. Sorry for the caps but we always get people leaving their email in the comments. Rafflecopter will collect all that without having personal info in the comments for all the world (and spambots) to find. Thanks, and good luck!
Everyone not in US/Canada: